Mr. Liang: Steven, can you give us a summary about your work? What do you get from your work?
史蒂文,你能为你的工作做下总结吗?从工作中你获得了什么呢?
Steven: I have accumulated a wealth of practical experience in work as a chief advertisement designer. Moreover, I realized teamwork is the key to success.
作为一个广告总设计师,我在工作中积累了丰富的实际操作经验。而且,我还明白了团队精神是成功的关键。
Mr. Liang: Why do you think so?
为什么这么认为呢?
Steven: I think building team spirit among the coworkers is very important. I believe we can accomplish a miracle if we stick together.
我认为在同事之间建立团队合作精神很重要,我相信我们只要一起努力就可以创造奇迹。
Mr. Liang: Very good. Anything else?
非常好。还有吗?
Steven: My advantage is that I have strong sense of responsibility. But I lack patience.
我的优点是我有很强的责任心。但我缺乏耐心。
Mr. Liang:I must praise you for your modesty and diligence. What's your plan next?
我必须称赞你的勤奋和谦虚!你下一步的计划是什么?
Steven: I will listen and learn more when I start my new job. I plan to become more professional in my field.
开始新的工作后我要多倾听,多学习。我计划在自己的领域内变得更专业。
Mr. Liang: I've got to commend you; you really did a good job.
你表现得真出色,我不得不称赞你。
Steven: Thanks for your compliment, but there is still plenty more to learn.
谢谢您的夸奖,还有很多需要学习!
发表评论 取消回复