人生地不熟所以要学会尊重他人
I don't know my life so I should learn to respect others
朋友扯扯就是扯没必要背后说别人坏话毕竟以前玩的那么好
Friends are talking about it. There is no need to say bad things behind. After all, I played so well before
有的人表面上看起来光彩夺目,其实吃饭时会偷偷地脱裤带
Some people look dazzling on the surface, but they secretly take off their pants when they eat
我望着月亮说:你看,这月亮又大又圆。
I looked at the moon and said, look, the moon is big and round.
当你误解我时,我也很想和你解释一下,
When you misunderstand me, I would like to explain it to you,
还不如忘了放在后视镜里的秋天
It's better to forget the autumn in the mirror
我们遇见的人太少,才总希望重聚
We meet too few people to always hope to get together again
说到底还是打得好
It's still a good game
还不如大胆地同时喜欢几个人呢
It's better to be bold and like a few people at the same time
而我又不想一枝独秀,可我太想看到结果了
And I don't want to be alone, but I want to see the results too much
那女孩,我想有安全感。
That girl, I want to have a sense of security.
可惜千百种,各人都不一样。
Unfortunately, there are thousands of different kinds, and everyone is different.
被你抛弃的女孩突然长大了。
The girl you abandoned suddenly grew up.
只要在我身边我会给你安全感。
I will give you a sense of security as long as I am by my side.
我一直需要你,我也希望你永远需要我。
I always need you, and I hope you will always need me.
落花有意随流水流水无心恋落花
Falling flowers intentionally with the flowing water, no love falling flowers
还是直接使用流呢?
Or do you use flow directly?
无人问津的港口,鲜花盛开
No one asks for the port, flowers bloom
发表评论 取消回复